Sunday, January 28, 2007

Videoblogging...

Well, I can see if I can get it to work...

So, my parents got me a digital camera for Christmas with the idea that I would take pictures of my life here to send home ... and now, a good four weeks after I received this awesome gift, I realized I should start taking pictures - better yet, videos!

Here is the first installment - aptly titled "Katie At Home."

Thwarted! Apparently it is too big to post on blogger. Well, I'll try something else - keep posted for new developments in the soon-to-be-released "Katie At Home."

AH HA! So, here you go: click on this to get to the website where "Katie At Home" is now available for viewing!

Okay, actually, I think this will work even better:

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=2697611379E98FD6

2 comments:

Keith said...

Have to wait to watch that gem. The internet here is slow, tauer (expensive) and there is no sound. Triple Whammy! on the plus side, email me about that phone call eh kangaroochen?

Maria said...

I enjoyed the tour! Make more videos. I love your room. Quite a difference from your cell last year, huh?